Lizzadro Museum Re-opening in Oak Brook, mid November 2019.
Lizzadro Museum Elmhurst Location Closed.
After 57 years, the Museum’s Elmhurst location at 220 Cottage Hill Avenue will close on May 31st as the Museum prepares to move to a larger space in Oak Brook and re-open in the fall of 2019. For more information, contact the Museum by email: email@example.com.
The Lizzadro Museum opened in Elmhurst in 1962 and houses one of the largest collections of lapidary art in the world. The new building at 1220 Kensington Road in Oak Brook provides improved space for exhibits, educational activities and special events.
Sharing with others the eternal beauty of gemstones and promoting the study of earth science.