Lizzadro Museum Closed. Reopening in late October 2019
After 57 years, the Museum’s Elmhurst location at 220 Cottage Hill Avenue will close on May 31st as the Museum prepares to move to a larger space in Oak Brook and re-open in the fall of 2019. For more information, contact the Museum by email: email@example.com.
The Lizzadro Museum opened in Elmhurst in 1962 and houses one of the largest collections of lapidary art in the world. The new building at 1220 Kensington Road in Oak Brook provides improved space for exhibits, educational activities and special events.
John Lizzadro: Executive Director
Dorothy Asher: Museum Director
Laura McCall: Museum Shop Manager
Sara Kurth, M.S: Museum Educator
Tongyun Yin, PhD: Curator of Asian Art
Board of Directors
Joseph F. Lizzadro
Steven Morley, Mayor City of Elmhurst
Mary Kies, Elmhurst Park District
John Lizzadro, Jr.
Karen Stuefen, School District 205