Lizzadro Museum Closing its doors in
Elmhurst, May 31, 2019
After 57 years, the Museum’s Elmhurst location at 220 Cottage Hill Avenue will close on May 31st as the Museum prepares to move to a larger space in Oak Brook and re-open in the fall of 2019. For more information, contact the Museum by email: email@example.com.
The Lizzadro Museum opened in Elmhurst in 1962 and houses one of the largest collections of lapidary art in the world. The new building at 1220 Kensington Road in Oak Brook provides improved space for exhibits, educational activities and special events.
Benefits of Membership
- Free Admission to the Museum
- Discounted or free admission to Museum programs and field trips
- 10% Discount on Museum Shop purchases throughout the year
- 20% Discount on Museum Shop purchases during the Annual Holiday Sale
- Invitations to Special Programs and Receptions
- Quarterly Newsletter & Calendar of Events
Choose Your Membership Class
Or, download the membership form here.
You may also fill out this form and mail with check or credit card information to:
Lizzadro Museum of Lapidary Art
220 Cottage Hill, Elmhurst, Illinois 60126
(You must have Adobe Reader to open this form.)
The Lizzadro Museum is a 501 (c)(3) public charity, contributions are tax deductible to the extent of the law.