Renting the Lizzadro Museum
The Lizzadro Museum is available for day or evening rentals after Museum hours.
Pricing and Hours
Lecture Hall Rentals Tuesday through Sunday during Museum Hours: $150/hour
Weekday Evenings (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday) after 5:00 p.m: $1,200 (4 hour minimum)
Weekend Evenings (Friday, Saturday, Sunday) after 5:00 p.m: $1,500 (4 hour minimum)
Rental fee includes:
- Access to the Museum exhibits
- On-site kitchen for caterers (the Museum does not provide catering services)
- Available tables and chairs
- A/V system use and assistance – A/V use requires submission of A/V checklist available here
- Museum employee(s) and security guard for the duration of the event
- On-site parking
If you would like to rent the Museum, please fill out and print the Rental Agreement form below for your intended event and return it to the Lizzadro Museum.
For more information or a list of caterers please call the Museum at 630.833.1616 during Museum hours.