COVID-19 Safety Measures + Updates (3/1/2022)
Face coverings are optional as per the State of Illinois guidelines.
Anyone feeling unwell should postpone their visit for another time. A six-foot distance should be maintained from those not part of your visiting group. Advance ticket purchases are suggested but not required for the public. Walk-ins are accepted.
Group tour reservations are mandatory. Please call (630) 833-1616 or email the Museum to schedule your group tour.
We look forward to greeting guests at the Museum once again. In order to best protect visitors, staff, and volunteers, the Lizzadro Museum is maintaining a strict protocol in accordance with the Restore Illinois guidelines.
The Museum is following all public health orders regarding COVID-19.
Enacting, during Museum hours, a specific cleaning protocol with a focus on high touch areas.
Adding hand sanitizer stations throughout the Museum.
Plan Your Visit
When you visit the Museum, you will also play a role in creating a safe place for everyone to enjoy.
Please call us at (630) 833-1616 or email here with any questions or concerns.
Reservations and Walk-ins
- Entry times regular Museum hours.
- Visitors are encouraged to purchase tickets in advance online on busy days including Wednesdays and Saturdays.
- Walk-in visitors are welcome, however busy days may restrict the number of available spots.
- Museum Members will be sent additional information about obtaining tickets online.
- Reservations can be made by phone (630) 833-1616 or email here.
Tickets and Check-in
- Tickets will be emailed to the email you provide.
- Face coverings are optional for all visitors and staff.
- 6 foot physical distancing from other visitors during check-in is required.
During Your Visit
- While viewing exhibits, maintain at least 6 feet from other people.
- The Museum Shop is limited to 15 customers.
- Hand sanitizer is provided throughout the Museum.
- If you are not feeling well, we ask that you stay home.