COVID-19 Safety Measures + Updates
We look forward to greeting guests at the Museum once again. In order to best protect visitors, staff, and volunteers, the Lizzadro Museum is maintaining a strict protocol in accordance with the Restore Illinois guidelines.
The Museum is following all public health orders regarding COVID-19.
- Restricting the number of visitors allowed in the Museum at any given time.
- Enacting, during Museum hours, a specific cleaning protocol with a focus on high touch areas.
- Adopting new health and safety protocol for staff, including requiring face coverings,
temperature checks, and wellness screenings.
- Requiring all visitors to wear face coverings.
- Adding hand sanitizer stations throughout the Museum.
Plan Your Visit
When you visit the Museum, you will also play a role in creating a safe place for everyone to enjoy.
Please call us at (630) 833-1616 or email here with any questions or concerns.
Reservations and Walk-ins
- Entry times regular Museum hours.
- Visitors are encouraged to purchase tickets in advance online here on busy days including Wednesdays and Saturdays.
- Walk-in visitors are welcome, however busy days may restrict the number of available spots.
- Museum Members will be sent additional information about obtaining tickets online.
- Reservations can be made by phone (630) 833-1616 or email here.
Tickets and Check-in
- Tickets will be emailed to the email you provide. Upon your arrival, pull up your ticket(s)
on your smartphone device for scanning by Museum Staff. This method is strongly
encouraged; however, you may bring a printed copy of your ticket.
- Face coverings are required. Wear a face covering that covers your nose and mouth.
A mask will be provided for those who do not have one.
- 6 foot physical distancing from other visitors during check-in is required.
During Your Visit
- While viewing exhibits, maintain at least 6 feet from other people.
- The Museum Shop is limited to 15 customers.
- Hand sanitizer is provided throughout the Museum.
- If you are not feeling well, we ask that you stay home.